Front seat cover for cars
For use on the front seat of the car
- Step 1: Open the PVC bag and place the product on the front seat of the car. The Meadowlark Logo will be up, below the headrest of the seat.
- Step 2: Clip the upper adjustable strap around the headrests, so that the cover aligns itself with your upper car seat.
- Step 3: Spread the upper side protectors so it will cover well the side of the back of the front seat, then clip the straps so it will hold it well.
- Step 4: Tuck the seat anchors (located on the back of the seat cover) into the crevice where the seat base meets the seat back.
- Step 5: Place the bottom part (seat base), so it will ﬁt well to the seat and spread the down skirt so it will protect the seat and the side of the base seat well. Then clip the bottom skirt strap so it will be tightened well.
- Step 6: After the dog gets into the car, secure the seat belt for the dog.
- Step 7: Use the headrest cover to protect the headrest.