INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONSFor Standard and XL versions
For use on the rear seat (Hammock version):
- Step 1: Open the pvc bag and place the product on the rear seat of the car. The part of the hammock (not padded) is spread towards the front of the car, the middle padded part is spread over the back seat from door to door.
- Step 2: Clip the 2 adjustable straps around the back seat headrest, so that the cover aligns itself with your car seat.
- Step 3: Tuck the seat anchors (located on the back of the seat cover) into the crevice where the seat base meets the seat back.
- Step 4: Use the headrest covers to protect the front or rear headrests.
- Step 5: To utilize the hammock capabilities, clip the 2 adjustable straps around the front seat headrest. Step 6 After the dog gets into the car, go to the rear seat door and close the zipper’s side ﬂap. Then clip the 2 side ﬂap adjustable straps to the handle held over the window. Do this on both sides.
*If you use the seat belt for the dog, open the Velcro opening in order to use it
For use on the rear seat (non hammock):
Follow steps 1-3. However, do not connect straps to the front seat headrest. Instead, pull the front of the seat cover (the hammock piece) down towards the car ﬂoor.
For the use of pets and kids/passengers sitting together:
Follow steps 1-3. Then,
- Connect 1 strap to the front seat headrest.
- Open the middle zipper, so you will have half in hammock version, and half not.
- After the dog and the child/passenger get into the car, go to the rear seat door on the dog’s - side, and close the zipper side ﬂap. Then clip the adjustable strap to the handle held over the window.
- Open the Velcro opening in order to use a seat belt.
Installation Video guide:
Dimensions standard size
XL size Dimensions